Announcement! New Book out!

Hi everyone!  Just a quick announcement to let you know that I have finished my newest book called “Learning to Abide in Jesus Christ.”  It is a great study on HOW to abide in Christ.  It is the result of this journey in my own life and what I’ve discovered.  We can’t be strong and successful Christians without an intimate relationship with God.  This book has lots of foundational scriptures that can be used in your own personal Bible study to let the Holy Spirit make it real to you as an individual.  He’s good like that!

It’s available on Kindle and Amazon at the link below!  Check it out!  Any proceeds go to support my Stones of Fire Ministries.  Have a blessed day everyone!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

5 Responses to Announcement! New Book out!

1. successbmine says:

Congratulations, Micki!

2. lchapman1949 says:

Reblogged this on Abiding in Him and commented:
    This book was written by Micki Todd, she makes abiding in Christ so simple to read and adhere to. I highly recommend this book to all believers.

3. Micki Todd says:

Reblogged this on Stones of Fire Ministries and commented:

Check out my new book “Learning to Abide in Jesus Christ!”

Liked by 1 person

• lchapman1949 says:

Wow, I read the what was available in the preview and it is anointed for such a time as this, we need this book in the hands of every believer! I give it five stars!